Poker Update

I've been working hard on the Poker event.  The designs for the invite, save the date, and envelopes went to the printer today.  I have some concerns about them converting it from PC format to Mac format, but I'll figure out a Plan B if it comes to that.  Invite should be going out to people in the mail late next week if all goes well.

I've also been gathering volunteers.  This has been going well.  I posted out on Craigslist and the response has been pleasantly surprised.  I received a number of responses and even a few connections on auction items.

The committee is shooting to make this the biggest poker event yet.  The Foundation's goal is $500k this year and the committee would love to see it be the first million dollar CFF event in Chicago.  I think it's very possible.

http://www.CFHoldem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment